birth: Cory Thomas Schwendenman
Tom and Sarah Schwendenman are proud to announce the birth of their son, Cory Thomas Schwendenman, on June 8 in Shelbyville. Cory weighed 9 pounds and was 22 inches long. He was welcomed home by sister, Alexa and brother, Jacob. Proud grandparents are Stan and Sue Fields, Liberty, and Marilyn Schwendenman, Rush County.
birth: Cass William Leisure
Nick and Suzanne Leisure of Rushville are pleased to announce the birth of their son, Cass William Leisure, at 1:09 p.m. Aug. 8 at Hancock Regional Hospital.
birth: Ryder Luke Flannery
Dusty and Carri Flannery of Rushville are pleased to announce the birth of their new son, Ryder Luke Flannery.
- birth: Kuhn Brian and Virginia Kuhn of Cicero are the parents of a daughter, Naomi Marie, born June 28 in Riverview Hospital, Noblesville.
Michael and Becca (Shoppelle) Perkins would like to announce the birth of their daughter, Dru Morgan Perkins.
Samuel and Tonya Ruf of Milroy are proud to announce the birth of their twin sons, Kipton Alan and Clayton Mark Ruf on March 23, 2010 at Major Hospital in Shelbyville.
Christian and Neal Emerson, Britain Walsh and Jameson McQuinley are proud to announce the birth of their new cousin, Grayson Scott.
- birth: Sadler Neil and Jennifer Sadler are pleased to announce the birth of their son, Weston Neil Sadler.
- birth: Barnard Kevin Michael Barnard is proud to announce the birth of his baby sister, Peytan Marie Barnard. She was born at 8:04 a.m. March 3, 2010, weighing six pounds five ounces and was 17.5 inches long.
- birth: Tressler Brad and Stephanie Tressler would like to announce the birth of their daughter, Ella Paige Tressler.
- More Births Headlines
- birth: Cory Thomas Schwendenman