Dig Into Reading at the local library
Grab everyone in your household and everyone in the neighborhood and come on down to the Rushville Public Library to sign up for our summer reading program “Dig Into Reading.”
- Memorial Day service plans announced
- “Smile Fund” accepting applications
- Rush County Youth Volunteer of the Year nominations open
- Fallen officers remembered
- Dig Into Reading at the local library
Photos: Aftermath of massive tornado in Moore
Storm victims were pulled from the rubble and residents began surveying the damage late Monday and early Tuesday in the Oklahoma City suburb of Moore, where a powerful tornado destroyed entire neighborhoods and left dozens dead.
May 21, 2013
- Where to get the best deal on beer, haircuts, movies
- VIDEO: Tornado survivor's missing dog found during TV interview
- Photos: Aftermath of massive tornado in Moore Storm victims were pulled from the rubble and residents began surveying the damage late Monday and early Tuesday in the Oklahoma City suburb of Moore, where a powerful tornado destroyed entire neighborhoods and left dozens dead.
USDA announces farm payments scheduled to resume
The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Farm Service Agency (FSA) Administrator Juan M. Garcia announced recently that farm payments, which had been temporarily suspended due to sequestration, are scheduled to resume, May 8. This includes payments for the 2011 Supplemental Revenue Assistance Payments Program (SURE), the Noninsured Crop Assistance Program (NAP) and the Milk Income Loss Contract Program (MILC).
- Wet winter, spring make nitrogen carryover unlikely
- Farming in the Classroom
- Drought behind them, farmers now deal with too much water
- Alfalfa weevil starts to emerge; growers need to scout fields
- USDA announces farm payments scheduled to resume
Lady Lions claim sectional title
CONNERSVILLE – After a season of ups and down and battling through injury and illness, the Lady Lion tennis team put it all together Saturday and captured the sectional title at Connersville.
- Woods' walk-off lifts Lady Lions by Tigers
- Lions second in track sectional
- Lions drop two to Dragons on Senior Night
- RCHS sports physicals May 29
- Lady Lions claim sectional title